BEFORE YOU BRING YOUR CLOTHING IN.
1. Please bring items you think others will value but that you no longer wear… and do give generously – if you’re not wearing it, pop it into the swap and have a laugh with the person who happily takes it home
2. We don’t discriminate against age, it can be vintage, but shouldn’t look tired.
3. Please bring any extra hangers you have to hang the clothes and make sure to bring a big bag to carry your new finds! We also welcome anyone who’s willing to let us borrow a rolling rack or even donate one!
4. Please check items for tiny spots, minor tears or missing buttons so we can maintain quality and make others aware of minor quirks
5. It is essential that items are cleaned and presented neatly because that’s good manners! Dry cleaning is appreciated, but a light press and neat folding will suffice.
6. We welcome clothes and accessories of varying styles not just the ‘of-the-moment fashions’ as the style diversity is part of the fun.
7. Try to refrain from bringing large bags or huge coats. The less you’re wearing, the easier it is to try on clothing :)
8. We’re open to any questions or concerns you might have so please don’t hesitate to contact us! .
- If I saw this at the Frock Swap, would I want to pick it up for myself?
- Will they turn this down at the clothing drive?
- Are there stains or rips?
Click the slideshow below to see items that we DO NOT accept: